Widemonitor provides a centralized system, gathering the measurements of wide spectrum probes installed along the territory connected to the central system via the internet. These spectrum probes, based on Software Defined Radio architecture, can gather specific KPIs of communication protocols being detected and monitored.
With such tool, Widemonitor is an optimal tool for:
- Spectrum occupancy assessment (up to 6GHz)
- Statistics on spectrum occupancy for reporting and for strategic planning
- Monitoring the compliance of spectrum emissions with regulation
- Identification of protocols
- Characterization of spectrum emissions
- Gathering RF QoS parameters
- Generate reports on all above over time and over the map, as per probes’ location
Regulators, can run a high resolution analysis, characterizing the services over time, across the map, with as much spatial resolution as the number of Widemonitor probes deployed on the field.